Saturday, July 12, 2008

the mail


this is where I put the letters for the missionaries here at the CTM. Each box is a district. Each district has between 6 and 12 missionaries This is the post office where I take the first letter home from the Brasilian missionaries each week
this is where I store the letters that arrive after the missionaries have left for the field. I pack them up on fridays and mail them through the church pouch out to all 26 missions. I also send all the American missionaries' first letter home to Salt Lake. Then they are put in the mail in the USA and sent to all their parents




4 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

A lovely report with great pictures. Thanks for the post (no trocadilha intended).

D.

Robert said...

It was great to see what you do on your mission. Today I went to my first swimming lessons. I love you and thank you for serving a mission.

Love,

Hyrum

Robert said...

Grandma, I really like you. I am learning to be nice to my brother and my sister. I might not be living in Brasil like you, but I am living in a new place called Seattle.

I love you,

jaxcloopb
(Jacob)

David and Kris Taylor said...

Photos for you on our blog.

OXO

D.