Saturday, May 3, 2008

five days on our own

We have just completed five days on our own now without our trainers. They left on Tuesday April 29th. I have been so busy, I have not had a minute to learn how to use my camera! I could keep the help desk and mail room open from 7:00 A.M. until 10:00 P.M. and there would be a missionary with a problem walking in the door about every 10 to 15 minutes. The biggest challenge for me is of course is the language. I have to draw pictures, search through the dictionary, or search for someone who can translate for me.

We had our first P-day today. We cleaned our apartment, washed clothes and sheets, and walked to the grocery store. I was surprized how expensive most of the food is. Fruit, Beans, and rice however are cheap, along with flowers and plants. I new favorite fruit is Papaya. The Doctor of the MTC said it is good for your digestion. I have it three times aday.

No comments: