Saturday, April 25, 2009

back to the beach house for hamburgers






We were invited out to Brother and Sister Gunn's beach home again for a picnic. This time we made sure that we did not have to hurry back and stayed most of the day with them.
The view is just spectacular
Their city is about a three hour drive from Sao Paulo.
Brother Gunn loves to fix hamburgers for Americans.
These hand-made lace food covers were so charming. I hope to find some in the market place while we are here
i Sister Gunn is not Jewish but was anxious for us to prove that we really enjoyed the food by having seconds.
This was my first hamburger in Brazil
This was a perfect day.

2 comments:

LaSchelle said...

qwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeetyuuiopasdf
"I love my Grandma and Grandpa...they are so cute and adorable!"

"Dear Grandma and Grandpa, I love you so much!"

(Above is Jacob typing and then I wrote what he said about you when he saw your pictures.)

We're glad you had a great day! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures.

LaSchelle

David and Kris Taylor said...

That is just a spectacular view from their deck. Now while the lace food covers were interesting, I loved the framed flip-flops and handbags on the wall above even more. And the hamburger buns look like good solid bread rather than squishy American hamburger buns. Such fun -- all of it!

Abraços e beijos.

D.