Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy birthday Jennafer

We have been trying to call to wish Jennafer a happy birthday but we have been getting ". . . unavailable" each time we call.

I was thinking today how birthdays would be different if we made each birthday a re-birthday. I I would look forward to birthdays if I anticipated being new again rather than just one year older. Once you turn thirty, I think Birthdays ought to be a day of regonizing all the good that we have done. Think how wonderful it would be to anticipate wiping the slate clean of all the things we´ve done that make us or others unhappy. How grand it would be to have a day to begin a new; a day to start doing a little better; a day to look hopefully again to the future.

Happy Birthday Jenna! We wish you a re-birthday too. Love Mom and Dad.

No comments: